Solving Text-Spacing Issues Using WebGrabber TextWidthMetrics and WriteTextFormat Properties
TextWidthMetrics: Selects the metrics used to calculate character widths found in the HTML.
* Available in WebGrabber 2016 only.
- Design Metrics (1): Use the width metric associated with the font face. (Default.)
- Glyph Indices (0): Use the width metric associated with the glyph.
Try this alternative setting if the PDF output has issues with character widths.
WriteTextFormat: Selects the format to write text strings to the output PDF.
* Available in WebGrabber 2016 and later
- String Format (1): Write text to the output as a single string. (Default.)
- Text Run Format (0): Write the text to the output one "text run" at a time.
Try this alternative setting if the PDF output has issues with spacing between characters.
WebGrabber Profiles > Engine Tab (Native Engine) > Native Engine Settings > Text Width Metrics, Write Text Format