WebGrabber Release Notes 8.3.0
Modified on: Mon, 30 Jan, 2023 at 1:52 PM
The software release for ActivePDF WebGrabber 8.3.0 (220.127.116.1141) includes an upgrade to Newtonsoft JSON Release 13.0.2.
The following software is required to successfully use WebGrabber:
- Windows Server® 2012 R2, 2016, or 2019
- Microsoft® .NET Framework is required to use WebGrabber's .NET component
(.NET 4.6.2 or higher for the API and for the service)
- Microsoft Visual® 2010 or higher C++ Redistributable Runtime Components.
- If using the Internet Explorer engine, Internet Explorer 11 is required.
Notes for Windows 2012 R2:
If you are installing an ActivePDF product on a Windows 2012 R2 server, you need to download and install two Microsoft updates for Windows 2012 R2 servers. These updates resolve issues with the Microsoft Visual 2010 C++ Redistributable Runtime Components. For links and step-by-step instructions, see this ActivePDF Knowledge Base article: Installing ActivePDF Products on a Windows 2012 R2 Server.
- Important! If using Windows Server 2012 R2 or above, and using the Internet Explorer engine for conversions, follow the instructions in the Configure WebGrabber to Use Internet Explore Engine topic of the WebGrabber User Guide.
- Newtonsoft JSON update: Newtonsoft JSON was updated to Release 13.0.2 for added security in this WebGrabber release.
The minimum hardware requirements for WebGrabber are:
- 350 MB of RAM
- 175 MB of hard disk space (for application)
No bugs were resolved in this release.
See the WebGrabber User Guide for information about using WebGrabber.
View the ActivePDF WebGrabber examples.
Use the following link to download the WebGrabber installer.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.