The software release for ActivePDF WebGrabber 8.2.0 (184.108.40.20607) includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
The following software is required to successfully use WebGrabber:
- Windows ServerÂ® 2012 R2, 2016, or 2019
- MicrosoftÂ® .NET Framework is required to use WebGrabber's .NET component
(.NET 4.6.2 or higher for the API and for the service)
- Microsoft VisualÂ® 2010 or higher C++ Redistributable Runtime Components.
- If using the Internet Explorer engine, Internet Explorer 11 is required.
Notes for Windows 2012 R2:
If you are installing an ActivePDF product on a Windows 2012 R2 server, you need to download and install two Microsoft updates for Windows 2012 R2 servers. These updates resolve issues with the Microsoft Visual 2010 C++ Redistributable Runtime Components. For links and step-by-step instructions, see this ActivePDF Knowledge Base article: Installing ActivePDF Products on a Windows 2012 R2 Server.
- Important! If using Windows Server 2012 R2 or above, and using the Internet Explorer engine for conversions, follow the instructions in the Configure WebGrabber to Use Internet Explore Engine topic of the WebGrabber User Guide.
- JQuery update: JQuery was updated to version 3.5.1 in this WebGrabber release.
- GhostScript Update: GhostScript was updated to new version 9.54 to fix a dSAFER vulnerability.
The minimum hardware requirements for WebGrabber are:
- 350 MB of RAM
- 175 MB of hard disk space (for application)
The following bugs were resolved since the last release.
|21013||Visual C++ 2017 Runtime installation error.|
|21213||Top and bottom margins not added when margins are more then 1 inch (Internet Explorer engine).|
Native converter log file created when debugging off.
|21345||APUILauncher.exe flagged as malware.|
|21347||Native converter larger file size - images.|
|21367||Performance on larger files slower in WebGrabber 8.|
|21576||Missing text in output PDF.|
|21612||Remote conversion not applying uploaded user style sheet.|
|22236||WebGrabber COM object not checking UNC CopyFile result.|
|22250||Initialize OutputFormat to file (COM).|
Please contact customer support for further information.
See the WebGrabber User Guide for information about using WebGrabber.
View the ActivePDF WebGrabber examples.
Use the following link to download the WebGrabber installer.