The software release for ActivePDF WebGrabber 8.1.2 (184.108.40.20618) includes a new feature and bug fixes.
The following software is required to successfully use WebGrabber:
- Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, or 2019
- Microsoft® .NET Framework is required to use WebGrabber's .NET component
(.NET 4.6.2 for the API and for the service)
- Microsoft® Visual 2010 or higher C++ Redistributable Runtime Components.
- If using the Internet Explorer conversion engine, Internet Explorer 11 is required.
Notes for Windows 2012 R2:
- If you are installing an ActivePDF product on a Windows 2012 R2 server, you need to download and install two Microsoft updates for Windows 2012 R2 servers. These updates resolve issues with the Microsoft Visual 2010 C++ Redistributable Runtime Components. For links and step-by-step instructions, see this ActivePDF Knowledge Base article: Installing ActivePDF Products on a Windows 2012 R2 Server.
Important! If using Windows Server 2012 R2 or above, and using the Internet Explorer engine for conversions, follow the instructions in the Configure WebGrabber to Use Internet Explore Engine topic of the WebGrabber User Guide.
The minimum hardware requirements for WebGrabber are:
- 350 MB of RAM
- 175 MB of hard disk space (for application)
New WebGrabber Internet Explorer Utility: The WebGrabber Internet Explorer Utility simplifies the process for setting Internet Explorer as the conversion engine for Windows 2012 and higher. The Utility automates the manual steps previously required, such as updating the registry, configuring an RDP connection session, and setting ActiveX controls. The Utility runs during installation, or you can run it after installation to change the conversion engine to Internet Explorer.
Updated Installer: The WebGrabber installer was updated for the new WebGrabber Internet Explorer Utility tool.
The following bugs were resolved since the last release.
|20171||Output PDF formatting does not look like the input HTML in the Native Engine, and Internet Explorer does not produce a PDF.|
Please contact customer support for further information.
See the WebGrabber User Guide for information about using WebGrabber.
View the ActivePDF WebGrabber examples.
Use the following link to download the WebGrabber installer.