The software release for ActivePDF WebGrabber 8.1.3 (220.127.116.1161) includes bug fixes.
The following software is required to successfully use WebGrabber:
- Windows Server® 2012 R2, 2016, or 2019
- Microsoft® .NET Framework is required to use WebGrabber's .NET component
(.NET 4.6.2 or higher for the API and for the service)
- Microsoft Visual® 2010 or higher C++ Redistributable Runtime Components.
- If using the Internet Explorer engine, Internet Explorer 11 is required.
Notes for Windows 2012 R2:
- If you are installing an ActivePDF product on a Windows 2012 R2 server, you need to download and install two Microsoft updates for Windows 2012 R2 servers. These updates resolve issues with the Microsoft Visual 2010 C++ Redistributable Runtime Components. For links and step-by-step instructions, see this ActivePDF Knowledge Base article: Installing ActivePDF Products on a Windows 2012 R2 Server.
- Important! If using Windows Server 2012 R2 or above, and using the Internet Explorer engine for conversions, follow the instructions in the Configure WebGrabber to Use Internet Explore Engine topic of the WebGrabber User Guide.
The minimum hardware requirements for WebGrabber are:
- 350 MB of RA
- 175 MB of hard disk space (for application)
The following bugs were resolved since the last release.
|20370||Previously, when installing WebGrabber to a location other than the default, WebGrabber could not find batch files. In this release, WebGrabber locates the batch files in the actual installation folder.|
|20949||When using the Native engine, no top or bottom margins are added if margins are more then 1 inch.|
|21004||oWG.GenerateLinks = 0 now works with the Native engine.|
|21073||If running a script from a path that contains Japanese characters, such as C:\テス, conversion fails.|
|21074||Header text overlaps when using Japanese characters.|
|21120||HTTPPostData is not sent to the converter (.NET only).|
See the WebGrabber User Guide for information about using WebGrabber.
View the ActivePDF WebGrabber examples.
Use the following link to download the WebGrabber installer.