The V12 conversion engine for DocConverter is retired as of March 16, 2020 due to lack of interest.
There are two ways to change from using the V12 engine to use the Microsoft Office or LibreOffice conversion. Choose whichever option is easier for you.
- Stop the ActivePDF P3Reset service
- Go to C:\ProgramData\ActivePDF
- Backup the Settings folder
- Take the attached Office Settings.zip or LibreOffice Settings.zip, depending on which you are planning to use
- Download and extract it
- Copy extracted folder in the zip and rename to Settings
- Restart the ActivePDF P3Rest Service
- That's it! You're good to go!
- Note the files to use are attached at the bottom of this article.
- Go to ActivePDF Configuration and go to Converter profile, disable V12 for both below and save changes
- Make sure MS Office and or LibreOffice is enabled after disabling V12, under Converter Profile
For MS Office
- Go to Signature Profile, and copy, remove the extension form V12 profiles. Move the extension to either MS Office or LibreOffice, depending on your conversion type.
For MS Office Word
For MS Excel
Files to use for option 1: