DocConverter Release Notes 2015 R3.1
This software release for ActivePDF DocConverter 2015 R3.1 (2015.3.1.17294) includes bug fixes.
The following software is required to successfully use DocConverter.
- Windows Server® 2008 (32- or 64-bit edition) OR
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 OR
- Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.0 (If it is not detected, it will be installed automatically)
Optional Software Applications
- (Recommended) Default converter: LibreOffice® 4.2 (if not installed, DocConverter can install it automatically)
- Install these applications if you want to use their native converters instead of the default converter:
- Microsoft Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Visio®, Publisher (DocConverter currently supports Versions 2007, 2010, or 2013)
- Fuji® Xerox® DocuWorks™ Viewer Light 7.2.1 minimum
- Corel® WordPerfect®, X5, X6, and X7 (WordPerfect 15, 16, 17)
Note: Install the applications before installing DocConverter.
The minimum hardware requirements for DocConverter are:
- 512 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of hard disk space (for application)
- Additional hard disk space is needed to meet the requirements of the installed applications and the volume of files being processed.
- ActivePDF does not officially support running DocConverter in a Remote Desktop Services (RDS), Terminal Services or Citrix® environment.
The following bugs were resolved since the last release.
When .eml files included embedded base64 images, after conversion to PDF, the images were missing.
After an .eml file is converted to PDF, any embedded base64 images are now viewable in the output PDF.
These file-specific bugs were resolved.
These issues are now resolved.
Please contact customer support for further information.
Installation and API Reference
Installation and API information is available in the Legacy documentation section for DocConverter at: