The software release for ActivePDF DocConverter 10.1.1 (10.1.1.19334) includes new features and bug fixes.
The following software is required to successfully use ActivePDF DocConverter.
- Windows Server 2008® R2, 2012 R2, 2016, or 2019
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.6.2 (If it is not detected, it will be installed automatically.)
Optional Software Applications
Note: DocConverter only supports the 32-bit versions of the following applications.
- (Recommended) Default converter: LibreOffice® 5.4.4 (if not installed, ActivePDF DocConverter can install it automatically)
- Install these applications if you want to use their native converters instead of the default converter:
- Microsoft Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Visio®, Publisher (ActivePDF DocConverter currently supports Versions 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2019)
- Fuji® Xerox® DocuWorks™ Viewer Light 7.2.1 minimum
- Corel® WordPerfect®, X5, X6, and X7 (WordPerfect 15, 16, 17)
- Install the applications before installing ActivePDF DocConverter.
- If you are installing an ActivePDF product on a Windows 2012 server, you need to download and install two Microsoft updates for Windows 2012 servers. These updates resolve issues with the Microsoft Visual 2015 C++ Redistributable Runtime Components. For links and step-by-step instructions, see this ActivePDF Knowledge Base article: Installing ActivePDF Products on a Windows 2012 Server.
The minimum hardware requirements for ActivePDF DocConverter are:
- 512 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of hard disk space (for application)
Note: Additional hard disk space is needed to meet the requirements of the installed applications and the volume of files being processed.
The new features include:
- Infrastructure upgrades to enhance DocConverter performance.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2019.
Bug FixesThe following bugs were resolved since the last release.
|18204||If files timeout, temp directories are not clearing up.|
|18363||If filtering is enabled, files take too long to process to Output folder.|
|Image is distorted when converting using V12 engine.|
|19105||Converting MSG or EML files in API with Extract and Merge would output file in wrong order.|
|19327||V12 engine - Word to PDF, URL links do not work.|
|19342||An Internal Error occurred when viewing PDF - Only Acrobat and Reader.|
|19394||V12 engine - Text and logo is shifted to the left.|
Please contact customer support for further information.
Installation and Getting Started
For installation and configuration information, see Installing ActivePDF DocConverter and Configuring ActivePDF DocConverter.
API information is available in the ActivePDF DocConverter User Guide: