The Toolkit 8.1.4 release (Build 184.108.40.20611) includes software enhancements, including two new methods, and one updated method.
The following software is required to successfully use Toolkit.
Operating Systems Supported
- Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, or 2019
- Microsoft Windows® 10
- Microsoft® .NET Framework is required to use Toolkit's .NET component
(1.1, 2.0+, or 4.5.)
Note: If you are installing an ActivePDF product on a Windows 2012 server, you need to download and install two Microsoft updates for Windows 2012 servers. These updates resolve issues with the Microsoft Visual 2015 C++ Redistributable Runtime Components. For links and step-by-step instructions, see this ActivePDF Knowledge Base article: Installing Toolkit on Windows 2012 Servers.
The minimum hardware requirements for Toolkit are:
Server and desktop
- 125 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of hard disk space (for application)
- Toolkit 8.1.4 includes a new return code if a file is password protected and cannot be opened.
- The OpenInputFile method now returns error code -2 for an invalid user password, and error code -3 for an invalid owner password.
- Additionally, there are two new methods in this release: RotateField and DeleteFormFieldByID.
|19263||Using Toolkit’s CharSpacing or WordSpacing property does not properly right-justify the line with the SetHeaderMultilineText method.|
|19313||TK cannot print JPEG using memory from ImageByteStream.|
|19343||PrintJPEG does not work if using specified page number.|
|19370||Append Mode invalidates digital signature.|
|19041||Toolkit running significantly slower compared to older versions.|
|19243||PrintMultilineText not working with its default "PageNr" parameter.|
|19428||System.AccessViolationException when merging more than 100 documents.|
|19489||Form field value does not display with double backslash \\.|
|19558||Arabic words do not display correctly.|
|19562||Fields are removed when doing FlattenRemainingFormFields and then Merge.|
|19563||Read-only form fields are editable when using the ReadOnlyOnMerge property.|
|19569||Calling the NewPage method clears the previous SetOutputRotation values.|
Installation and API information is available in the Toolkit API Reference Guide:
Use the following link to download the Toolkit 8.1.4 installer: