ActivePDF Compressor Enterprise 3.1.0 release (Build 188.8.131.5289) is the initial release.
The following software is required for ActivePDF Compressor Enterprise.
- Windows Server™ 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, or 2019
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.6.2 (If it is not detected, it is installed automatically.)
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 x64 or
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 x86 ActivePDF Compressor Enterprise updates the Runtime files during installation.
Note: If installing an ActivePDF product on a Windows 2012 R2 server for the first time, you must download and install two Microsoft updates for Windows 2012 R2 servers. The updates resolve issues with Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Runtime Components. For links and step-by-step instructions, see the ActivePDF Knowledge Base article Installing Products on Windows 2012 R2 Servers.
The minimum hardware requirements for ActivePDF Compressor Enterprise are:
- 4 GB of RAM
- 1 GB of hard disk space (for application)
- Extra disk space for the files that need compression
Input/Output Connector Requirements
Input and output connectors require an existing account and familiarity using the programs associated with the connectors. You must have an account for the connector type prior to setting up the connector; do not select a connector type unless you already have an account for that connector.
For example, to use the SharePoint Online connectors, you need a SharePoint Online account, and must know the SharePoint account settings, such as the URL, relative path to your files, account user names and passwords. You should also be familiar with using SharePoint (or the other programs associated with the connectors) before configuring them as your connector.
ActivePDF Compressor Enterprise allows you to quickly create automated PDF compression processes. Use the default settings to start compressing PDF files immediately after installation, or easily navigate through the user interface to customize an automated PDF compression process. The user interface is comprised of the following components:
- Tasks: Configure and manage the compression process.
- Actions: Use default settings or create custom profiles for each of your compression tasks.
- Connectors: Set up the input and output file storage locations for your compression tasks. Input connectors store your source files, and output connectors store the compressed PDF files after processing.
- Global Settings: Manage the system-wide settings.
- Compresses PDF documents stored locally or in the cloud.
- Reduces PDF file size for sharing and storing.
- Customizable compression settings to meet your specific business requirements.
- Easy to install and configure with no additional coding necessary.
- Supports multiple monitored input locations including local watch folders, cloud services and email servers.
Documentation is available for the ActivePDF Compressor Enterprise User Guide.
Compressor Enterprise Installer
Download the ActivePDF Compressor Enterprise installer.
ActivePDF Tutorial Videos
For more information on using Compressor Enterprise, refer to the ActivePDF Tutorial videos.