Redactor Release Notes 4.1.1
The software release for ActivePDF Redactor 4.1.1 (126.96.36.19935) includes bug fixes.
The following software is required to successfully use ActivePDF Redactor:
- Microsoft Windows Server™ 2008 R2, 2012 R2, or 2016
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.6.2 (Installed automatically if not detected)
- Microsoft Windows® 10
The minimum hardware requirements for ActivePDF Redactor are:
- 512 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of hard disk space (for application)
- Additional hard disk space is needed to meet the volume of files being processed.
- ActivePDF does not officially support running Redactor in a Remote Desktop Services (RDS), Terminal Services or Citrix environment.
ActivePDF Redactor 4.1.1 includes new bug fixes.
The following bug was resolved since the last release.
|19656||Text is not redacted on certain files.|
|19384||This is a file-specific bug.
The issue is now resolved.
Please contact customer support for further information.
ActivePDF Redactor Installation and Getting Started
For installation and configuration information, see Installing ActivePDF Redactor.
The ActivePDF Redactor User Guide is available here.
Use the following link to download the Redactor installer.
Use the following link to view the Redactor examples.