The software release for ActivePDF DocConverter 10.1.1 (10.1.1.19334) includes new features and bug fixes.
The following software is required to successfully use ActivePDF DocConverter.
- Windows Server 2008® R2, 2012 R2, 2016, or 2019
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.6.2 (If it is not detected, it will be installed automatically.)
Optional Software Applications
Note: DocConverter only supports the 32-bit versions of the following applications.
- (Recommended) Default converter: LibreOffice® 5.4.4 (if not installed, ActivePDF DocConverter can install it automatically)
- Install these applications if you want to use their native converters instead of the default converter:
- Microsoft Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Visio®, Publisher (ActivePDF DocConverter currently supports Versions 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2019)
- Fuji® Xerox® DocuWorks™ Viewer Light 7.2.1 minimum
- Corel® WordPerfect®, X5, X6, and X7 (WordPerfect 15, 16, 17)
- Install the applications before installing ActivePDF DocConverter.
- If you are installing an ActivePDF product on a Windows 2012 server, you need to download and install two Microsoft updates for Windows 2012 servers. These updates resolve issues with the Microsoft Visual 2015 C++ Redistributable Runtime Components. For links and step-by-step instructions, see this ActivePDF Knowledge Base article: Installing ActivePDF Products on a Windows 2012 Server.
The minimum hardware requirements for ActivePDF DocConverter are:
- 512 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of hard disk space (for application)
Note: Additional hard disk space is needed to meet the requirements of the installed applications and the volume of files being processed.
The new features include:
- Infrastructure upgrades to enhance DocConverter performance.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2019.
The following bugs were resolved since the last release.
|18204||If files timeout, temp directories are not clearing up.|
|18363||If filtering is enabled, files take too long to process to Output folder.|
|Image is distorted when converting using V12 engine.|
|19105||Converting MSG or EML files in API with Extract and Merge would output file in wrong order.|
|19327||V12 engine - Word to PDF, URL links do not work.|
|19342||An Internal Error occurred when viewing PDF - Only Acrobat and Reader.|
|19394||V12 engine - Text and logo is shifted to the left.|
Please contact customer support for further information.
Installation and Getting Started
API information is available in the ActivePDF DocConverter User Guide: