The software release for ActivePDF Xtractor 8.1.1 (220.127.116.1196) has a new feature.
The following software is required to successfully use Xtractor.
- Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2008 R2, 2012 R2 or 2016
- Microsoft® .NET Framework is required to use Xtractor's .NET component
(3.5.1 minimum — if .NET is not detected during installation, .NET is installed.)
- Microsoft Windows® 10
The minimum hardware requirements for Xtractor are:
- 512 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of hard disk space (for the application)
- Additional hard disk space is needed to meet the volume of files being processed.
- ActivePDF does not support running Xtractor in a Remote Desktop Services (RDS), Terminal Services or Citrix environment.
Xtractor is now available for royalty-free distribution.
Installation instructions and information about the API is available in the Xtractor User Guide: