The software release for ActivePDF WebGrabber 2016 Release 2.4 (2016.2.4.19274) includes a new feature.
The following software is required to successfully use WebGrabber:
- Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2012 R2, or 2016
- Microsoft® .NET Framework is required to use WebGrabber's .NET component
(.NET 4.5 for the API, .NET 4.6.2 for the service — if it is not detected, you can install it.)
- For WebGrabber installations 2016 R2.1 and higher. If using the Internet Explorer engine, ActivePDF recommends Internet Explorer 11.
- If you are installing an ActivePDF product on a Windows 2012 server, you need to download and install two Microsoft updates for Windows 2012 servers. These updates resolve issues with the Microsoft Visual 2015 C++ Redistributable Runtime Components. For links and step-by-step instructions, see this ActivePDF Knowledge Base article: Installing ActivePDF Products on a Windows 2012 Server.
Read the following Knowledgebase article if this error occurs when using the Internet Explorerer conversion WebGrabber:
Attempted to run an Internet Explorer conversion with I.E. conversions disabled. Enable I.E. conversions in the Configuration Manager.
Important! If using Windows Server 2012 or above, and using the Internet Explorer engine for conversions, follow the instructions in the Installation topic of the WebGrabber Quick Start Guide.
The minimum hardware requirements for WebGrabber are:
- 175 MB of hard disk space (for application)
WebGrabber is now available for royalty-free distribution.