Meridian is the server-based network PDF printer that you need for printing documents to PDF, without per-user or per-document fees. PDF settings and options are controlled at the administrative level, giving end users easy point-and-print capabilities. Individual printers can be created with custom settings for specific output devices, to meet company policies, and align with unique departmental needs.
- ActivePDF Meridian installs on one server and pushes out a print driver to clients through Group Policy.
- This is a server-based license with no per-user count.
- Meridian appears to users just as another printer option - simply choose File>Print>Meridian and print to PDF instead of to paper
• Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
• Microsoft® Windows 7,8,10