Building a Licensed Installer
Some license types allow you to build a custom installer that has the license information embedded within the installer.
To build a Licensed Installer
- Sign In and download the product installer to the desktop (must be run from the desktop).
- Run the installer and enter the serial number, then exit the installer.
- Open the License Manager from the desktop icon and select the license you just entered.
Note: If your license supports this option, a Build button appears.
- Click the Build button.
A new dialogue box appears.
- Click on the Browse button for the first box and browse to the installer on your desktop.
- In the second box enter the filename (NewInstaller.exe).
- Check the boxes for either of the additional options (optional).
- Click the Build button to build the new installer.
A new installer is created on your desktop.
See Also: Invalid Installer using the Build option