The software release for ActivePDF Xtractor 8.1.0 (220.127.116.1101) has changed to a stand-alone product.
The following software is required to successfully use Xtractor.
- Microsoft® Windows Server™ 2008 R2, 2012 R2 or 2016
- Microsoft® .NET Framework is required to use Xtractor's .NET component
(3.5.1 minimum — if .NET is not detected during installation, .NET is installed.)
- Microsoft Windows® 7, 8 or 10 (Desktop Distribution customers only)
The minimum hardware requirements for Xtractor are:
- 512 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of hard disk space (for the application)
- Additional hard disk space is needed to meet the volume of files being processed.
- ActivePDF does not support running Xtractor in a Remote Desktop Services (RDS), Terminal Services or Citrix environment.
Xtractor is now a stand-alone product. It is no longer an extension tool included with the Toolkit Expansion Pack.
Installation instructions and information about the API is available in the Xtractor 8.1.0 User Guide at: