This is the initial software release for ActivePDF Redactor 3.1.0 (220.127.116.1184).
The following software is required to successfully use ActivePDF Redactor:
- Microsoft Windows Server™ 2008 R2, 2012 R2, or 2016
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5 (Installed automatically if not detected)
- Microsoft Windows® 10
The minimum hardware requirements for ActivePDF Redactor are:
- 512 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of hard disk space (for application)
- Additional hard disk space is needed to meet the volume of files being processed.
- ActivePDF does not officially support running Redactor in a Remote Desktop Services (RDS), Terminal Services or Citrix environment.
The initial release of ActivePDF Redactor allows you to:
- Redact specific words or text, photographs, entire pages, or search results in a PDF file.
- Prevent viewers from searching, highlighting, or copying redacted text and images.
- Preserve the ability to select, search, and copy unredacted text and images.
- Remove and replace text and images with a customized filled box.
- Use regular expressions to search and redact format-specific content such as:
- Social Security numbers
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
Installation and Getting Started
For installation and configuration information, see Installing ActivePDF Redactor.
The ActivePDF Redactor User Guide is available here: