What are the differences between WebGrabber WBE and WebGrabber Enterprise?
These are legacy versions of WebGrabber. WebGrabber is now released as one version that contains all features.
The differences between WebGrabber WBE and WebGrabber Enterprise were:
- WebGrabber WBE included a set of DLLs only and did notsupport remote conversions.
- WebGrabber Enterprise had services running and provided support for remote conversions.
- Uninstall WebGrabber WBE.
- Install WebGrabber Enterprise. NOTE: When installing make sure you use a local administration account.
- Deactivate the WBE license and activate the Enterprise license.
After installation, test WebGrabber Enterprise:
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\ActivePDF\WebGrabber [version]\Examples\COM.
- Double-click vbs. A "Success" message means that the installation is working.