Turn on Verbose Logging for DocConverter
On occasion, you may be directed by Technical Support staff to turn on Verbose Logging so as to gather more detailed information on errors and issues encountered with ActivePDF products.
Note: Turn on verbose logging only when directed to do so by ActivePDF Technical Support. The volume of information logged can consume a large amount of disk space.
To turn on Verbose Logging for DocConverter:
- Select Start > All Programs > ActivePDF > ActivePDF Configuration Manager.
- In the navigation bar, select ActivePDF > DocConverter.
- In the General tab, click and check the Write Debug Messages
- Run the application or conversion again.
- Send the following information to your Technical Support representative:
- the entire Log folder located: C:\ProgramData\ActivePDF\Logs\DocConverter
- the entire Settings folder located: C:\ProgramData\ActivePDF\Settings\DocConverter
- the name and version of your operating system, including whether it is 32- or 64-bit
- the version of Microsoft Office you are using
- a screen capture of your license in License Manager
- your input and output files
- whether you are using Watched Folders or the SDK
Note: When your errors or support issues have been resolved, turn off verbose logging to save disk space.
To turn off Verbose Logging:
Uncheck the box that you checked in Step 3.