How to Create an Account in ActivePDF
If you are creating an account to access product downloads and serial numbers, your user name must match the user name on the customer account for that product order. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an account you created in 2015 or earlier, you may need to recreate an account in our new system.
Important! For a successful registration process:
- Use Internet Explorer version 11 or higher, or another browser such as Google Chrome.
- Fill in each and every field or the registration will not be completed.
- Password must be at least 8 characters in length
To create an account with ActivePDF
- Go to https://www.activepdf.com/signin.
- In the Register Account section, fill in allthe fields.
After a successful registration, at the top of the Register Account section, this message displays:
Thank you for registering. A verification email has been sent to the address you provided. Please check your email, and follow the instructions to complete your registration.
- Log into your email account and open the email titled Confirm your registrationfrom no-reply@activepdf.
Note: If you don't see the email in your In box, check the Spam folder.
- In the email, click the verification link.
The ActivePDF Registration Confirmation page opens, displaying a confirmation message. You are now registered and can log in at any time at https://www.activepdf.com/signin, using the email address and password you entered for registration.