How to Create an Account in ActivePDF
If you are creating an account to access product downloads and serial numbers, your user name must match the user name on the customer account for that product order. For more information, contact email@example.com
If you have an account you created in 2017 or earlier, you may need to recreate an account in our new system.
Important! For a successful registration process:
- Internet Explorer is not supported, please use Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
- Fill in each and every field or the registration will not be completed.
- Password must be at least 5 characters in length
To create an account with ActivePDF
- Go to https://support.activepdf.com/
- In the Register Account section, fill in your full name and email.
- Check the captcha box and click the sign up button.
After a successful registration, at the top of the Register Account section, this message displays:
Thank you for signing up, A welcome email will be sent to your email shortly containing a verification link that enables you to sign in. If you don't receive an email from us within a couple of minutes please check your junk/spam folder.
- Log into your email account and open the email titled Welcome to ActivePDF.
Note: If you don't see the email in your In box, check the Spam folder.
- In the email, click the verification link.
The ActivePDF Registration Confirmation page opens, asking you to set a password to sign in.
- must be at least 5 characters
- must be different from email address
Once this is done click the set password button. You are now registered and can log in at any time at https://support.activepdf.com/ using the email address and password you entered for registration.