Microsoft Office Conversions Result in Garbled Characters
When Microsoft® Office conversions takes place, the output PDF file has garbled characters.
The wrong processor is assigned to process Microsoft Office documents.
- Click the ActivePDF DocConverter
- Click the DocConverter Signaturesicon in the Navigation pane of the ActivePDF Common User Interface.
- Double-click an application to edit its application signature.(Example: Word)
- Select the Assigned Processor that matches the application: Default, Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, and Solid. (Example: Select PowerPoint as the Assigned Processor for PowerPoint conversions.)
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 3 - 5 for all Microsoft Office products until all processors are assigned correctly.
- Restart all services.