Xtractor Release Notes 2015.1.0.16197
This is the initial release of ActivePDF Xtractor (Build 2015.1.0.16197).
- Microsoft Windows ServerTM2008 (32- or 64-bit edition) OR
- Microsoft Windows ServerTM2012R2
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 3.5.1 or higher
- Microsoft Windows® 7 and 8 (Desktop Distribution customers only)
The minimum hardware requirements for Xtractor are:
- 512 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of hard disk space (for application)
- Additional hard disk space is needed to meet the volume of files being processed.
- ActivePDF does not officially support running Xtractor in a Remote Desktop Services (RDS), Terminal Services or Citrix environment.
User Guide: Installation, Getting Started, and API Reference
Installation instructions and information the Xtractor API is available in the Legacy section for the Xtractor User Guide: