OCR Release Notes 2017 R1.0
This is the initial release of DocSight OCR (Build 2017.1.0.18209).
- Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2012 R2 or 2016
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.6.2 minimum (If it is not detected, you are offered the option to install.)
Pentium 1.6 GHz or higher processor (Intel Core or higher CPU is recommended).
- 4GB minimum RAM; 6 GB Recommended for grayscale or color images and more for multi-threaded applications.
- 4GB of free hard disk space
- 2GB minimum RAM; 4 GB Recommended
- 400MB of free hard disk space
Note: If this is the first time you are installing an ActivePDF 2017 product on a Windows 2012 server, you need to download and install two Microsoft updates for Windows 2012 servers. These updates resolve issues with the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Runtime Components. For links and step-by-step instructions, see this ActivePDF Knowledge Base article: Installing ActivePDF Products on Windows 2012 Servers.
Includes information for installing, configuring, and using DocSight OCR. Go to the Legacy documentation section for the OCR User Guide available at: